The High Impact Technology Exchange Conference (HI-TEC) is right around the corner - July 23-26, 2018 at the Intercontinental Hotel in Miami! HI-TEC is highly attended by the ATE community and focuses on the preparation needed by the existing workforce for companies in the high-tech sectors that drive our nation's economy.
HI-TEC provides an opportunity to explore many fields at the intersection of science and technology, including:
- Advanced Manufacturing Technologies
- Bio and Agricultural Technologies
- Energy and Environmental Technologies
- Engineering Technologies
- Information, Communications and Geospatial Technologies
- Learning, Evaluation, and Research
- Micro and Nanotechnologies
- Security Technologies
- Workforce Diversity
Download this year's conference program here. Stop by and say "hi" to ATE Central at booth 29!