The deadline for The Robert Noyce Teacher Scholarship Program is approaching and NSF and AAAS are offering proposal preparation webinars. Interested candidates are encouraged to watch the webinars on the NOYCE website. Webinars include:
- May 25, 1:00-2:00 pm EDT / Noyce Track 1: Scholarships & Stipends and Capacity Building
- June 1, 2:00-3:00 pm EDT / IUSE with focus on preservice teacher education
- June 6, 1:00-2:00 pm EDT / Noyce Track 2: Teaching Fellowships, Track 3: Master Teaching Fellowships, and Capacity Building
- June 7, 3:30-4:30 EDT / Noyce Research Experiences in STEM Settings
- June 8, 1:00-2:00 pm / Noyce Track 4: Research and Capacity Building
Established with the goal of addressing the critical shortage of highly qualified STEM teachers in schools across the country, the Robert Noyce Teacher Scholarship Program offers financial assistance to undergraduate and graduate students enrolled in STEM disciplines, as well as professionals transitioning to teaching careers. By providing scholarships, internships, and mentoring opportunities, the program aims to attract and retain talented individuals who can inspire the next generation of innovators and problem solvers. ...