The BETA Skills ATE project will be holding two professional development courses in June:
- BETA Skills (Biomedical Emerging Technology Applications)
- Cyberbiosecurity "Where Bio and Cybersecurity Worlds Intersect"
Both courses are designed for US-based instructors and K12 STEM teachers who wish to enhance their knowledge in Tissue Engineering and Biomedical Devices. Course delivery will include a mixture of synchronous and asynchronous online learning. Neither course has an in-person component.
- Introduction to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
- Introduction to Biomedical Devices
- Introduction to Regenerative Medicine & 3D Printing
- Bio and Chemical Technologies
Projects or Centers
Conducting Projects or Centers: