Cybersecurity is critical to producing the connected vehicles that consumers demand. With threats evolving as rapidly as the technology integrated into today's vehicles, the industry, academia, and government must take a unified approach to secure our vehicles and the future of our field.
Join SAE International and our panel of esteemed industry leaders representing wireless technology, government, law, and automotive cybersecurity for an informative discussion on the events and technologies that have brought the mobility industry to this crucial point in its evolution.
Topics of this 60-minute Webinar will include:
- Strategies for driving organizational awareness
- The recent BlueBorne vulnerability
- Government's regulatory response
- Future of interdisciplinary collaboration and workforce development
An audience Q&A will follow the technical presentations.
- Information and Security Technologies
Projects or Centers
Conducting Projects or Centers: