HI-TEC is a national conference on advanced technological education where secondary and postsecondary educators, counselors, industry professionals, trade organizations, and technicians can update their knowledge and skills. Charged with Educating America’s Technical Workforce, the event focuses on the preparation needed by the existing and future workforce for companies in the high-tech sectors that drive our nation’s economy.
HI-TEC will uniquely explore the convergence of scientific disciplines and technologies including:
- Advanced Manufacturing Technologies
- Bio and Agricultural Technologies
- Energy and Environmental Technologies
- Engineering Technologies
- Information, Communications and Geospatial Technologies
- Learning, Evaluation and Research
- Micro and Nanotechnologies
- Security Technologies
- Workforce Diversity
Attendees have the option to choose from approximately 15 pre-conference workshops and industry site tours during the first 2 days, followed by the 2-day main conference featuring keynote speakers and 60+ breakout sessions. There will also be an awards luncheon an active Exhibit Hall with an exhibitor reception and more!
- General Advanced Technological Education