This workshop provides an analysis of different methods and techniques of representing geographic using QGIS. Attendees will learn:
- Adding Data and Representing it in QGIS
- Understanding Coordinate Systems and Projections in QGIS
- Displaying Geospatial Data in QGIS
- Creating Geospatial Data in QGIS
- Basic Geospatial Analysis Techniques in QGIS
- A Few Advanced Geospatial Analysis Techniques in QGIS
Presented by: Thomas R. Mueller, Ph.D., GISP, Department of Earth Sciences, California University of Pennsylvania
*No prior knowledge is needed. Stipends will be available for two-year college educators only. For more information about the workshops or the stipend please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Lunch will be provided. More details may be posted on this page as it becomes available.
Projects or Centers
Conducting Projects or Centers: