The AACC John E. Roueche Future Leaders Institute is a 4-day seminar designed for department chairs, deans, assistant/associate deans, or directors who look to advance into a senior leadership role. The Roueche- FLI will provide participants the opportunity to hone leadership skills in critical areas such as change management, strategic planning and budgeting, shared governance and accountability, and understanding the reward and challenges of senior-level administrative positions.
The following items are required in order to complete your registration:
- Current resume or vita (PDF)
- A letter of recommendation from your college CEO or department’s vice president/chancellor (PDF)
- Your professional headshot (at least 300dpi in one of the following formats: jpeg, jpg, tif, tiff, or gif)
- AACC Member Colleges: $1,500 | Non-AACC Member Colleges: $1,800
If you are unsure whether your institution is an AACC member college, please check the AACC Community College Finder. AACC Members are denoted as such with an AACC logo.
Registration includes breakfast, lunch, and materials. Participants are responsible for their hotel and travel expenses – discounted hotel rates available.
All fees must be paid prior to the start of the institute.
Cancellation Fee – A fee of $250 will be imposed for ALL canceled registrations. No refunds will be given 30 days prior to the start of the institute.
- General Advanced Technological Education
Projects or Centers
Informing Projects or Centers: