During this interactive and fun workshop, you’ll explore ways faculty and other professional colleagues can increase your students’ success and professional growth and collaboration by improving attitudes toward work, relationships, and learning. You’ll also explore ways to encourage a mindset that leads to a stronger sense of self-efficacy and a more persistent effort among your students and colleagues, as well as within your academic and professional communities.
By the end of the workshop, you’ll be able to:
- Demonstrate the emotional impact of every single communication.
- Describe the positive outcomes of achieving high levels of resonance.
- Identify, nurture, and develop talents, rather than focus on weaknesses.
- Understand how positive emotions expand cognition.
- Explain how the affective domain profoundly influences persistence.
- Analyze premises behind the “Growth Mindset” and “Brain Plasticity.”
Participate in a 60-second paper, roleplaying demonstrations, pair and share activities, and interviews with feedback.
Participants receive a Certificate of Attendance upon completing the workshop.
- General Advanced Technological Education