You will learn how to implement the strategies of each pillar, as well as how to use them for your own reflection. Sharing best practices will also be discussed using a research proven matrix where a department or entire campus can help teachers track successful activities and introduce them to other educators.
Gain the understanding of how to use modes of reception and multiple intelligences as simple guides for developing differentiated lessons.
- Knowledge of strategies for each pillar.
- Obtaining four vital reflective practice questions.
- Grasp of sharing best practices through the matrix.
- Structured large and small group discussions.
- Active involvement in one or more strategies for each of the four pillars.
- Materials provided for active involvement, notetaking, and takeaways.
- Built-in time for you to practice strategies with your peers.
- General Advanced Technological Education