Arizona Project WET in collaboration with Marine Advanced Technology Education (MATE) is providing this workshop for 5th-12th grade educators!
Using MATE & APW materials:
- Investigate the Central AZ Project delivery system
- Understand how ROVs are used in the water industry
- Engage in the engineering design, building, and testing of marine ROVs
- Develop an understanding of buoyancy, hydrodynamics, forces, energy, electrical circuitry, wiring, soldering, and control systems
- Integrate ROVs into a class or club
- Engineering Technologies