This webinar focuses on the various forms associated with NSF ATE grant proposals. Forms can make up 2/3 of a final proposal submission and impact the quality and accuracy of a proposal.
The webinar will cover
- the purpose of various forms associated with NSF ATE proposals
- what data to enter into each form associated with NSF ATE proposal
- the importance of providing consistent information on forms and other components of a proposal
- common errors that can be avoided
- General Advanced Technological Education