Learn effective and engaging ways to teach solar principles in your middle or high school classroom!
Join the three days of hands-on solar energy lab activities that you can bring to life in your classroom. You will learn how to successfully install and commission a residential-size solar photovoltaic array.
- FREE interactive, high-engagement instruction in cutting-edge technology
- $300 stipend paid upon completion of the Solar Institute
- Lesson plans, videos, and teaching resources included
- STEM Integration clock hours available
- Breakfast and lunch provided each day
- Agricultural and Environmental Technologies
Projects or Centers
Conducting Projects or Centers: