A national conference entitled Preparing the Drone Workforce professional development workshop series was planned for March in Colonial Williamsburg, VA, and cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Working together with NACCE, the conference has been reimagined as a series of four half-day webinars that will take place through the month of June. The sessions include much of the original content planned for our in-person event in Williamsburg, and brings in additional areas of focus.
Register today for the Preparing the Drone Workforce professional development four-part webinar series to:
- hear best practices for effective UAS courses/programs of study
- discuss topics relevant to creating and sustaining a drone workforce pipeline
- learn about key UAS educational offerings and industry initiatives
- be among the first to learn about emerging trends in the industry
Registration is $59 per webinar or $200 for the entire series.
Drone industry partners and UAS end-users will spotlight the growing demand for various applications, from package delivery to search and rescue, precision agriculture, real estate, transportation, infrastructure inspection, and many others.
- Information and Security Technologies
Projects or Centers
Informing Projects or Centers: