GIS Day is a worldwide event that celebrates the technology of Geographic Information Systems (GIS).
Topics that will be covered:
- Good Maps, Bad Maps, You Know I’ve Had My Share
- Mammoth Cave in Six Maps
- Using GIS to Solve Health Equity and Public Health Problems
- Integrating Geotechnologies in European Education
- Combating Food Insecurity & Food Waste Through Service Learning Partnerships
If you are a K-12 teacher who will be attending sessions with your class, you do NOT have to register each student. GIS will provide you with the session URLs and you can then distribute to students or direct them to the hub site for session access.
- Information and Security Technologies