Supported by the National Science Foundation's Advanced Technological Education (NSF ATE) program, HI-TEC is a national conference on advanced technological education where secondary and postsecondary educators, counselors, industry professionals, trade organizations, and technicians can update their knowledge and skills. Charged with preparing America’s skilled technical workforce, the event focuses on the preparation needed by the existing and future workforce for companies in the high-tech sectors that drive our nation’s economy.
HI-TEC explores the convergence of scientific disciplines and technologies including:
- Advanced Manufacturing Technologies
- Bio and Agricultural Technologies
- Energy and Environmental Technologies
- Engineering Technologies
- Information, Communications, and Geospatial Technologies
- Learning, Evaluation, and Research
- Micro and Nanotechnologies
- Security Technologies
- Workforce Diversity
The conference will also feature 50+ “on demand” pre-recorded sessions. These can be viewed at your convenience and will be available for six months beginning on July 21. Awardees will be recognized on July 22.
- General Advanced Technological Education
Projects or Centers
Conducting Projects or Centers: