This summer, the Connecticut College of Technology’s National Center for Next Generation Manufacturing, a National Science Foundation Center of Excellence, will present the 2022 Summer Teachers’ Workshop. This program will be held through an online platform.
The four-day workshop provides the opportunity for you to connect with your peers from across the United States in an online workshop. This program is highly rated by teachers and faculty who have participated in the previous in-person and virtual versions of the program. The workshop will help you learn how to instruct your students in developing essential teambuilding skills as well as providing technology related experiences to help you integrate your learning into your STEM classroom and lab environment. The teambuilding, professional, and technical skills presented in the Program are designed to be directly applicable to your classroom.
Workshop Dates & Times
- Thursday, July 14th - 9:00am – 5:00pm EST
- Friday, July 15th - 9:00am – 5:00pm EST
- Monday, July 18th - 9:00am – 5:00pm EST
- Tuesday, July 19th - 9:00am – 5:00pm EST
Additional Workshop Details
- Earn Professional Skills and Technical Skills Microcredentials.
- Manuals, workbooks, Behavioral and Emotional Intelligence assessments, and related technical materials will be provided.
- A one-year online educational license for SolidWorks CAD Software will also be provided.
- Participants will receive a Robo-Link CoDrone kit.
- Participants will be eligible to receive up to $750 in stipends ($500 for participation in workshop and completion of evaluation materials; $250 upon submission of curriculum for use in classroom)
- Advanced Manufacturing Technologies