"Joining and Cutting Processes” course covers the basics and principles of major joining and cutting processes. Advantages, disadvantages, equipment, consumables, techniques and variables for each process are discussed. Applications, criteria for consumable selection and how to establish process parameters are emphasized. Laboratory work involves equipment set up and operating of the welding and cutting equipment for specific applications.
1. Training materials: Participants will receive a complete set of training materials for classroom use.
2. Food: Lunch will be provided at the training site each day.
3. Hotel: Lodging will be provided for non-local attendees or as needed.
4. Professional Development Hours: These courses will be awarded a Certificate of Attendance by the National Center for Welding Education and Training worth up to 40 professional development hours, 4 CEUs.
Participants are responsible for travel and all other meals. There’s a maximum of 20 participants per location. If course enrollment is less than 7, the course will be cancelled with full refund of registration fee.
- Advanced Manufacturing Technologies