The Non-Destructive Testing Module covers methodology to detect common metal defects and failure mechanisms, such as cracking and corrosion by utilizing different detection methods such as radiographic inspection, ultrasonic inspection and magnetic particle inspection.
1. Training materials: Participants will receive a complete set of training materials for classroom use.
2. Food: Lunch will be provided at the training site each day.
3. Hotel: Lodging will be provided for non-local attendees or as needed.
4. Professional Development Hours: These courses will be awarded a Certificate of Attendance by the National Center for Welding Education and Training worth up to 40 professional development hours, 4 CEUs.
Participants are responsible for travel and all other meals. There’s a maximum of 20 participants per location. If course enrollment is less than 7, the course will be cancelled with full refund of registration fee.
- Advanced Manufacturing Technologies