This summer MNT-EC is again offering a four-day workshop in partnership with the University of Minnesota – Environmental Health Sciences Division. Topics currently planned for each day:
- Occupational Hygiene Principles Applied to MNT
- Measurement of Airborne and Colloidal MNT Particles
- Preventing Exposures to MNT Particles
- Practical Applications of MNT Health and Safety Principles
Offered by the University’s Environmental Health Sciences Division and its Nano Center, the MNT Health and Safety workshop will cover safety practices in the instructional laboratory, including understanding micro/nanoparticle properties, selecting and using personal protective equipment, and safely carrying out chemical syntheses of nanomaterials.
- Micro and Nanotechnologies