ASME's 2nd Annual Aerospace Structures, Structural Dynamics, and Materials Conference (SSDM) gathers aerospace structures, structural dynamics, and materials engineers and researchers from industry, academia, and government agencies to discuss technical advancements in this growing sector. The program is designed to not only showcase the latest research but also encourage meaningful dialogue in a dynamic setting.
Attend SSDM to:
- Meet your next R&D partner: Connect with government agencies.
- Advance your products: Choose among hundreds of technical presentations to discover new ways to build, test, and develop aerospace technologies
- Facilitate product advancement: Participate in sessions focused on applied technological design and development
- Expand your knowledge in specialized topic areas: Discover new avenues in aerospace structures, structural dynamics, or material
- Promote your company: Connect with aerospace industry decision makers in person to stay ahead of your competition
- Engineering Technologies