Ready to fully develop a cybersecurity program at your institution? According to Cyberseek.org, there are over 570,000 cybersecurity job openings nationwide. A cybersecurity program at your institution could attract new students, expand employer connections, and open new opportunities for grant funding.
Instructional deans and faculty who want to start a cybersecurity program will learn step-by-step how to create a program at their college or university. The workshop is based on successful cybersecurity program efforts from colleges and universities across the nation. The program standards set by the National Security Agency.
- How to utilize national standards (NICE, CAE) to develop or improve a cybersecurity program.
- Steps to develop a cybersecurity program including cost estimates and curriculum resources.
- Funding sources for proposed or existing cybersecurity programs.
- Tips and resources for a successful grant proposal.
- Overview of the National Security Agency (NSA) Program of Study (PoS) validation and CAE designation application process.
- Information and Security Technologies