In these free hands-on, interactive workshops, attendees will learn how to develop and leverage a future-facing set of skill standards for any technical discipline.
Travel expenses will be reimbursed via a stipend. Participating schools must send at least two people: one faculty member and one administrator.
"ITSS Summit" attendees will...
- Understand the elements of the BILT (Business and Industry Leadership Team) Model and the skill standards development cycle
- Discuss strategies for recruiting subject matter experts
- Practice preparing and hosting SME meetings to prioritize in-demand job skills and KPIs
- Convert the job skills into student learning outcomes
- Workshop implementing the skill standard materials into curriculum
- Develop mentored “action plans” for next steps
- Information and Security Technologies