As a busy professional, the program is designed completely with you in mind. AACC understands that you're balancing a lot with your job and your personal life, and AACC has developed a schedule to deliver professional development that fits into your busy schedule.
AACC Digital includes the following:
- On-demand workshops on the topics that most interest you
- On-demand new product showcases that demonstrate how your peer institutions are using products to impact student success
- Real time and on-demand, bite-sized 30-minute sessions that allow you to get a taste of a topic
- Discussion rooms, where you can take discussions from sessions you have attended into a designated space
- Exhibit hall where you can make appointments with exhibitors, watch videos about their innovations, and read product documents
- Celebration of Leadership, Truman, and Diverse Champion recipients, new, 25-year, and retiring CEOs, Dale P. Parnell Distinguished Faculty honorees, and Awards of Excellence finalists and winners
- Keynote speakers Aaron Rodgers, America Ferrera and Misty Copeland
AACC Digital is a digital conference scheduled on Thursdays during May 2021.