Tour the facilities and stamp your Aerospace Passport at various hands-on stations, fly spacecraft and aircraft simulators, and experience the thrill at UND Aerospace. A day full of fun and prizes, it's bound to be a good time!
ATE Events — April 2024
The WiCyS conference is the premier event to recruit, retain and advance women in cybersecurity. WiCyS brings together women and allies in cybersecurity from academia, research, government, and industry.
Conference components include: Keynote Speakers, Technical Presentations, Workshops, Panels, Lightning Talks, Networking Socials, Résumé Reviews, Mock Interviews, Professional Headshots, Career Fair for organizations to hire professionals and students, Capture-the-Flag Competition, Breakfast to honor military and more.
Would you like to learn how solar PV works & develop lesson plans for your classroom? Join CREATE for the STEM Educator Virtual Solar Institute.
Included with the course:
- Six complete solar PV lesson packages (and access to many more!).
- $200 in solar PV equipment to implement CREATE’s lessons (classroom solar module, electrical meters, solar power meter) at no cost to you!
- Lab equipment award application to request student sets of solar PV equipment to support teaching solar in your classroom (valued at $1200).
- Professional instruction using CREATE’s lessons and equipment in your classroom.
- Opportunity to win up to $1000 through Teaching Innovation competitions by demonstrating effective use of your lesson plan in the classroom.
- Saturday, April 13, 11:00 am – 1:00 pm CST
- Wednesday, April 17, 6:00-7:00 pm CST
- Saturday, April 20, 11:00 am – 12:30 pm CST
- Wednesday, April 24, 6:00-7:00 pm CST
- Saturday, April 27, 11:00 am – 12:30 pm CST
In these free hands-on, interactive workshops, attendees will learn how to develop and leverage a future-facing set of skill standards for any technical discipline.
Travel expenses will be reimbursed via a stipend. Participating schools must send at least two people: one faculty member and one administrator.
"ITSS Summit" attendees will...
- Understand the elements of the BILT (Business and Industry Leadership Team) Model and the skill standards development cycle
- Discuss strategies for recruiting subject matter experts
- Practice preparing and hosting SME meetings to prioritize in-demand job skills and KPIs
- Convert the job skills into student learning outcomes
- Workshop implementing the skill standard materials into curriculum
- Develop mentored “action plans” for next steps
ASME's 2nd Annual Aerospace Structures, Structural Dynamics, and Materials Conference (SSDM) gathers aerospace structures, structural dynamics, and materials engineers and researchers from industry, academia, and government agencies to discuss technical advancements in this growing sector. The program is designed to not only showcase the latest research but also encourage meaningful dialogue in a dynamic setting.
Attend SSDM to:
- Meet your next R&D partner: Connect with government agencies.
- Advance your products: Choose among hundreds of technical presentations to discover new ways to build, test, and develop aerospace technologies
- Facilitate product advancement: Participate in sessions focused on applied technological design and development
- Expand your knowledge in specialized topic areas: Discover new avenues in aerospace structures, structural dynamics, or material
- Promote your company: Connect with aerospace industry decision makers in person to stay ahead of your competition
This year’s conference theme “Strengthening Ecosystems: Aligning Stakeholders to Bridge the Cybersecurity Workforce Gap” highlights the collective effort to strengthen the cybersecurity landscape. By joining forces with key partners, we can foster a more robust cybersecurity ecosystem to bridge the workforce gap.
BIO 2024 is heading back West to San Diego, CA at the San Diego Convention Center. This conference features innovative programming around the current and future state of biotech. Including areas like therapeutic frontiers, the business of biotech, regulatory and policy outlooks, and human capital.
Also, take part in BIO One-on-One Partnering to find potential business partners and request meetings through our easy-to-use online system. You can expect to find senior biotech executives, business development leaders, and investors from premier firms participating.