This learning module is provided by Work-Ready Electronics and covers electronic circuits. Work-Ready Electronics modules are intended to be used either independently or integrated with current electronics curricula in college programs. This module is divided into three sections: Course Materials, Learning Activities, and Resources.
The Course Materials section includes two PDF documents. One document includes information on how electronic circuits and systems work and the other includes learning objectives and a short quiz.
The Learning Activities section includes one drill-down report assignment and one performance assessment. The assignment is titled Changes in Technology and includes the following sections: Learning Objectives, Performance and Task procedures, Deliverables, Activity Questions, and more. The performance assessment includes 17 questions.
The Resources section includes two 1-page PDF documents of print and web references.
For orientation purposes How Electronic Circuits Work.pdf is included as a separate attachment and offers a sample of the type of material included in this learning module.
Below is a list of the files contained within the .zip attachment. The size of each file is included in parenthesis.
Electronic Circuits (10 files, 3.9 MB)
- Course Materials
- How Electronic Circuits Work (How Electronic Circuits Work.pdf 3.7 MB)
- Knowledge Probe (kp1q.pdf 55 KB)
- Learning Activities
- Changes in Technology (drilldown_01.pdf 55 KB)
- Performance Assessment: How Electronic Circuits and Systems Work (performance_assessment.pdf 55 KB)
- Print References (print_references.pdf 9 KB)
- Web References (web_references.pdf 11 KB)