The world's fleet of electric vehicles grew to over 6 million units last year. Within a decade, there will be enough electric cars on the road for every person in California, as global electric vehicle ownership is estimated to reach 20 million units by 2025. Learn more about electric cars at the Electric Vehicles Battery Tech USA 2023 Exhibition and Conference, March 6-7 in at the Hyatt Regency Orange County, California.
At this exhibition and conference, electric vehicle battery technology innovators will meet with leading automotive manufacturers to explore new battery technologies and battery management systems for use in next-generation electric vehicles. This event is aimed at automotive battery innovators, suppliers, manufacturers, government and policy think tanks, and prospective end-users seeking to learn more about the benefits of adopting new battery technologies and battery management systems for electric vehicle applications.
Attending this conference will enable participants to:
- understand the current market dynamics of electric vehicles and their impact on your business;
- learn how to develop strategies for successful battery integrations in electric vehicles;
- hear the latest trends, with an overview of the year and projections for the years to come;
- discuss new manufacturing innovations and technological developments; and
- access different ideas and perspectives from different markets and allied industries combining regional experiences.
Register now and learn more about the conference on the conference's website.